The Fluval Edge Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with my LED lights blinking, can anyone help me troubleshoot?

2 posters

Go down

Problem with my LED lights blinking, can anyone help me troubleshoot? Empty Problem with my LED lights blinking, can anyone help me troubleshoot?

Post  verb1999 Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Hello. I have the Fluval Edge model # 15391 LED aquarium lights, and a really strange thing happened. I was switching the power cord to a different outlet in the wall, and I dropped the plug on the floor. Not even hard, but when I plugged it back in, all the LED lights just blink, flashing on & off about once every 1-2 seconds. So I haven't been able to use it since. I did a google search on the light fixture and they seem to be very expensive to replace, roughly $100.00. Does anybody have any ideas of what I can try to fix this before buying a whole new one? Thanks so much for your time!

verb1999

Back to top Go down

Problem with my LED lights blinking, can anyone help me troubleshoot? Empty Re: Problem with my LED lights blinking, can anyone help me troubleshoot?

Post  Amylouise86 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 am

Hi
I've just cleaned my tank out today & had the same problem!
Did you manage to fix the problem or did you have to replace the whole unit in the end??
Thanks

Amylouise86

Back to top Go down