I need help!!

Go down

I need help!! Empty I need help!!

Post  tamk on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 am

Hi, Just wondering if someone could help me with my little light problem!

The other morning I found one of the halogen light bulbs at the bottom of my edge tank. The metal prongs had broken off. I bought a new bulb and went to replace it, however, there is a white like cardboard circle that you put the light into and mine has disintergrated (it is sliver on the other side). Can anyone tell me how I can replace this missing bit of card.

I hope someone knows what I mean and can help me!!

Thanks in advance Laughing


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

I need help!! Empty Re: I need help!!

Post  Deborah on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:55 am

These are the bulb connectors which I imagine have corroded due to condensation. They're only a few pounds to replace. If your tank is still within its warranty I would suggest returning it to the store where you purchased it from.

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-01-30
Location : Buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum