The Fluval Edge Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone, my blue LED night lighting has stopped working, can anyone help?

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone, my blue LED night lighting has stopped working, can anyone help? Empty Hi everyone, my blue LED night lighting has stopped working, can anyone help?

Post  karl meaden Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi to all i am new to this forum, i have a 46l edge and have been building a happy little community for the last few months, but this morning i noticed my blue led night lighting was not working, the white 'day' setting is working as normal and im not sure what to do, has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible to fix these blue lights or will i have to replace the entire light unit? any advice would be gratefully recieved, thanks, Karl.

karl meaden
Neon Tetra

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, my blue LED night lighting has stopped working, can anyone help? Empty Re: Hi everyone, my blue LED night lighting has stopped working, can anyone help?

Post  wasim6oc Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Hello,

Funny you should mention it, our Blue Leds have also failed and we now have only 22 white ones lit.

I cannot recall what the mix (quantity) of blue vs white was originally?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

wasim6oc
Guppy

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, my blue LED night lighting has stopped working, can anyone help? Empty Re: Hi everyone, my blue LED night lighting has stopped working, can anyone help?

Post  wasim6oc Tue May 01, 2012 2:36 am

Just an update...

Contacted Hagen (email) received reply within 2 hours - suggested I contact my supplier - telephoned Swallow Aquatics East Harling - offered immediate replacement (swap out) they also offered to deliver via courier next day ( even though I'm only 25 minutes drive away)!!!

Problem solved with excellent customer service from Hagen and exceptional service from Swallow Aquatics.

Ian sunny

wasim6oc
Guppy

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, my blue LED night lighting has stopped working, can anyone help? Empty The lighting has failed again!!!

Post  wasim6oc Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 am

After several months of normal operation my LEDs are failing again - all the Blue have gone and about 12 of the White!!!

Have written to Hagen and await their response.

I'll provide an update as and when!!!

Ian

wasim6oc
Guppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum