The Fluval Edge Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My two marine edges

2 posters

Go down

My two marine edges Empty My two marine edges

Post  Neudecker Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:36 am

Here's a few pics of my two fluval edges. Both are marine, and roughly a month old. I took all the sand, rock, water, etc. out of a 265 gallon I have. That way, I didn't have a cycle or have to wait to add livestock.

The lighting I have now is mr16 smd leds. I had to replace the sockets in both (which is really pretty easy, once I was able to find a place to buy them - ebay). Right now I only have 1 bulb in each, and a 20w Coralife 50/50 on one & a 10w on the other, for now.

Each tank has at least 7 blue-leg crabs, 7 nassarius snails & 2 peppermint shrimp. One has 2 perculas & a royal gramma. the other, a condy anemone & clarki clownfish. It looks like my flame scallop died today too. Other than that, they're full of micro-stars from the established rock I used.

pics to come soon, didn't realize I had to find a host for them... coming soon!

Neudecker
Neudecker

https://www.facebook.com/daveneudecker

Back to top Go down

My two marine edges Empty Re: My two marine edges

Post  Glendor Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 am

What MR16 LEDs did you use? When I search (anywhere) I find scores of different models. I'm trying to do exactly what you did, so what works for you, should work for me.

Thanks,
Glendor...

Glendor

Back to top Go down