The Fluval Edge Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED

3 posters

Go down

New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Empty New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED

Post  DaveFE Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:20 am

Hi all,

Just set up the wifes new "White" Fluval Edge to house 10 new baby guppies from my 3 year established Jewel set up as its already getting overpopulated.

Will be adding gravel next and spend a few days to cycle the tank before adding any fish, filter a little noisy but better with the lid off.
It became much quieter after fitting the Fluval edge baby sponge pre-filter. Smile

As you can see we just have enough room to remove the lid for normal feeding but need to gently slide the tank out to remove the filter so to make this safer I found that fitting the tank with some blue(white)tack stabilized the complete tank with the base, also removed the rubber feet to help it slide on the work top.

Love the modern design, a real centerpiece for the kitchen.

New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Pict0012
New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Pict0013
New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Pict0015
New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Pict0014
New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Pict0016
New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Pict0017

DaveFE
Neon Tetra

Back to top Go down

New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Empty Re: New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED

Post  parkeey Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 am

looking good is this the standard new leds on the new model now, does it have blue led too?

parkeey
Neon Tetra

Back to top Go down

New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED Empty Re: New Standard 6 gallon Edge White MR11 LED

Post  sprae Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:40 am

Nice setup! Like the black and white style.

Looks like the old model edge. I've got the strip of LED with blue lights. The light switch has toggle for white light, turn off or blue light.

I'm still tweaking my setup after just over a week. Awaiting the sponge to arrive but has a good colony of red cherry shrimps happily cycling the tank for me.

sprae
Neon Tetra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down